We have laid out some of our most popular packages for web and print. We offer all areas to include the conceptual design to finalised printed documents. Our most popular website package is shown below, but we also offer fully blown e-commerce sites too, you decide what kind of site you require and we will be happy to assist.
So you have decided on your project - See below some of our popular packages
Pricing for some of our most popular packages
- Homepage - A landing or homepage
- About Us - An 'about us' page which offers background history to your company
- Services - A services page which outlines what you can offer your clients
- Contact Us - A contact page which shows information such as contact details, opening times and contact form
- Additional - Any information you might wish; portfolio, blog or testimonials are all popular.
- Brief - We will ask what you are looking for in your new logo. EG. do you have any colour shemes, modern, masculine, text based etc
- Research - We will explore your industry to identify the strengths and weaknesses of your competitors.
- Capture - Once we have captured the information we will submit to you, 3 of the designs we feel should be relevant to your company.
- Feedback - We will listen to your feedback regards what you liked and didn't like. We will then amend accordingly until we reach the final logo design.
- Delivery - Once approved, your logo will be supplied to you in all the main formats for Web and Print.
Flyers and poster design, to name but a few
- Flyers - For each custom flyer design, we carefully discuss your objectives to maximise its potential.
- Posters - The nature of the message, where it will be conveyed and the intention you are seeking to achieve.
- Quote - for all other design projects, please call us for a no obligation quote to discuss your requirements. We are always happy to talk.